SEO will bring You targeted website traffic
Do you have a business website? Your Competition does!
Business Websites – Why Are They Important?
When you run a business, one of the most vital forms of media you can utilize to increase your reach as well as increase the sales is a top-quality website.
Whether you already have a website, which is currently live but not affecting sales, or you are planning your first venture into the world of online marketing, building a new website or improving an existing one, will increase traffic and sales.
Website Design and Development
We develop dynamic, cost effective, and easy to use websites. We love to help small businesses establish or improve their image and web presence, but whether your company is large or small, we have the time, expertise, and creativity to be an integral part of your web marketing solution.
NJ SEO is experienced in all web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, PHP, ASP as well as database platforms such as MySQL and MS SQL. We also have vast experience with WordPress and Joomla Content Management Systems (CMS).
Whether your company needs a huge custom website, e-commerce website, CMS driven website or even a small one page promotional site, NJ SEO has the skills to get the job done right.
Small business owners and bloggers might want to consider shared hosting but it’s not for everyone. Make sure to consult us first or read more reviews.
Being a small business, we know that timelines are important and not an optional guideline to follow, that’s why we make it our top priority to have your fully functional business website up and running quickly.
What you can expect with every website design project:
• Great, fast loading, modern design
• Private, in progress viewing during design and development
• Content management system to easily edit your website (optional)
• Basic search engine optimization to help you rank better
• Site map to help visitors find what they are looking for
• User friendly/Search engine friendly navigation menu
• Email/information request forms to allow visitor feedback and inquiries
• Upload to your website host when going live
• Free minor changes for two weeks following launch of new site
• Ongoing support for questions and issues
Contact us today for a no obligation quote. We’d be happy to determine your needs, set goals, and build a no cost proposal.